Saturday, January 30, 2016

Easy way to fix error 3194 in iTunes when you restore or update iPhone6 or iPad

Easy way to fix error 3194 in iTunes when you restore or update iPhone6 or iPad
previous post - XGBoost in R

Recently I gifted iPhone6s which was used by my brother. I thought it would be better to factory restore before I start using. When I do so, I got 3194 error

simple way to fix error 3194 in iTunes when you restore or update iPhone
the iphone "iphone" could not be restored unknown error (3194) occurred

Solution

if you get this error in your iTunes, DO this and try again

1) Check your iTunes version. make sure you are using latest versions of iTunes

2) Disable firewall or Anti virus security software for at-least 10 min


hope now you will get the things done. if not do one more step

3) check the system "host" file
    i) Open host file in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc with administrator privilege

    ii) Find any entries like "gs.apple.com" (example 38.25.63.10 gs.apple.com) and remove the line / comment the line by adding # in front of the line

    iii) Restart the system.


In most cases you will get resolved by doing first two steps.

2 comments:

وليد العروي said...

صيانة جليم غاز بجدة

Eric Civault said...

Now I know how to fix it. Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for this and this is it. I am glad I read this.
Local SEO Citations